Hope you all had a great weekend and an awesome start of the week! Can you believe that one of the biggest pancake lovers did NOT eat them on national pancake day? I know – crazy! But I did eat some yummy meals, one includes my new Layered Protein Oats
1. On medium high heat, mix 1/2 cup of oats with 1 cup of water
2. Keep mixing your oats until batter gets thicker. Then add 1/2 jar of banana baby food to the oats, mix and cook for another 2 mins. Turn heat off and set aside
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix PB2 with your protein powder. 1tbsp at a time add water and mix until your pb layer is at your desired consistency
4. Take a glass (using a clear glass will allow you to SEE the layers) and start adding two tablespoon of oats, then 1 tbsp of your pb layer (repeat until all mixes are used)
5. You may eat it right away or place it in the fridge if you prefer it cold! Enjoy!
Now I did TRY to make something similar to pancakes for lunch, I mean I did want to celebrate some of the festivities, so I went with my Coco Protein Cake for One…which I mean HOLD all of the ingredients I use for my protein pancakes…so that counts…right?
Happy Sort-of-Pancake Day to All and to all a Good Night;)