2011 was quite the year for me.
1. I was the hair & makeup artist on the Booty Camp Fitness Ultimate Home Edition Vol 2 DVD
2. I found my way back to the love of my life
3. Finally decided to lose weight the RIGHT way
4. Ran my 2nd half marathon
5. Moved in to a beautiful one bedroom apartment with Andrew <3
6. Started doing Youtube Videos again
7. Revamped and Re-created my blog
8. Brought home Annabelle, our Bernese Mountain dog puppy
9. Lost a total of 35.4 pounds
10. Regained confidence in myself
2011 was a good year for me. It was a year of realization. I can honestly say I’ve found myself and am at such a happy place in my life.
I just know 2012 will bring in more exciting events and accomplishments and in honour of the New Year, I wish to share with you my goals for 2012:
1. Reach a 46 pound loss.
2. Be in sports bra shape (reach stomach and arm definition)
3. Audition for the next Booty Camp Fitness DVD
4. Become more active on this blog (blog at least 2-3 times a week)
5. Continue to post Youtube Videos weekly
6. Inspire others to attain their fitness/weight/health goals
7. Continue to push my limits and challenge myself when working out
8. Go back to school (more on that later)
9. Stop touching my hair (BAD habit of checking my split ends) — HATE to admit it
10. Budget and save better
There you have it. Those are the main goals I want to concentrate on for 2012. They aren’t set in stone and they may change. But for now, these are my goals and I know that with some hard work and dedication, I can see them through <3
What are your accomplishments for 2011? Do you have any goals for 2012?