Pancakes aren’t always meant to be eaten on a lazy Sunday morning, no no no my friends, they are also perfect on a random Wednesday morning;)
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup egg whites (or 2 eggs)
1/2 cup of Non Fat Greek Yogurt OR non fat cottage cheese (or 1%)
2 packets of stevia
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp maple extract (or vanilla extract)
Add 1/2 cup of blueberries
1. Place your oats, eggs, greek yogurt (or cottage cheese), stevia, baking powder, cinnamon and maple extract in a blender
2. Blend together
3. *Optional* add 1/2 cup of blueberries and mix
3. Take 1/4 cup of batter and put on pan over your stove top at medium-low heat
4. Cook your pancakes as you normally would
5. Place pancakes on plate and garnish as you wish!
I drizzled a small amount of pure maple syrup and some Chocolate Chia Goodness. Mmm Mmm good!
What a way to start the day! Now I have to get ready for work! Another busy day is ahead of me. Hope everyone is well!